TRC Sponsor Deadling tomorrow (Monday) noon!

  • Brenda Konkel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2013
      Sponsorship deadline noon tomorrow (Monday).  Hopefully you have been called or seen social media requests to join, if not, its not too late!  Let me know if you would like to sponsor at any level! (Suggested $50, 100, 250, 500 - but we'll also take $25 or other levels of sponsorship - you decide!)

      ***************

      Dear friends of TRC,

      It's that time of year again! Tenant Resource Center's annual Fall Fundraiser will be taking place on Friday, November 8th from 5pm - 7pm at The Brink Lounge. Get a head start on your local, charitable holiday shopping at our silent auction, and join us for food and drinks to celebrate the restoration of our county funds ($95,000)

      It's been a hard couple of years for tenants in Madison and throughout Wisconsin, between low vacancy rate (2%, national average 8%), 3 separate substantial law changes from the state legislature, the growing poverty rate and 10% increase in homelessness in the past year, the need for our services has never been greater.  And in this funding climate where we celebrate flat funding and see few increases to meet the growing need and population, your support s needed now more than ever!  Please join our long list of sponsors in supporting the TRC!

      We offer many ways to make a single or recurring donation to sustain Tenant Resource Center:

      1.  Secure, online donations via Paypal
      2.  Send a check payable to Tenant Resource Center to: 1202 Williamson St. Suite 102, Madison WI 53703
      3.  Call us with your credit card number at 257-0143
      4.  Give through Community Shares of Wisconsin at your workplace
      5.  Give through Community Shares of Wisconsin website

      Details of the event and all our great sponsors is here:  https://www.facebook.com/events/206814116159582/  and below.  Check back for a list of our food donors and silent auction items.

      We hope to see you again in November!

      Thanks to all our great sponsors!!!

      Alex Saloutos
      Alexandra Wright
      Allen Barkoff
      Amy Mondloch
      Angelica Engel
      Anita Weier
      Ann Brickson
      Ann McNeary
      Anne Habel
      Arlene Silveira
      Bev Buhr
      Bill & Linda Keys
      Bill White, Kathie Nichols
      Brian Ohm
      Brian Solomon & Karin Wolf
      Bruce & Donna Wallbaum
      Carl Sack
      Carol and David Gillis
      Carol Weidel
      Colin Bowden
      Dace A Zeps & Tim Dean
      Dan O'Callaghan
      Dean Loumos
      Deborah Percival
      Dennis Oloughlin
      Don & Marj Passman
      Eugenia Highland
      Gary Poulson & Susanne Wagner
      Ginny Bormann
      Heidi Wegleitner
      Jackson & Virginia Tiffany
      James Reeb Unitarian Universalist Church
      Jay Gold
      Juscha Robinson & Steve Herrick
      Judith Wilcox
      Karen & Troy Thiel
      Kristen Petroshius
      Lara Rosen
      Lauren Cnare
      Lawrence Dooley
      Leland Pan
      Leslie Mcallister
      Linda Ketcham, Kim Fisher
      Lucy Mathiak
      Lukas Diaz
      Russell Ainsworth
      Mary Anglim
      Michael & Sarah Basford
      Paul E Skidmore
      Paul Romlow & Tobi Silgman
      Peter & Carol Carstensen
      Progressive Dane
      Ramona Natera
      Rick and Sara Kelsey Terry Richardson
      Rita Meuer
      Scott & Megin McDonell
      Sonja Moskalik & Jim Roper
      Stuart Levitan
      Susan Corrado
      Susan Pastor
      Timothy Yu
      TJ Mertz & Karin Schmidt
      Tom Hirsch
      Vicky Selowe
      Virginia "Ginny" Bormann
      William & Lynn Whitford
      Yogesh Chawla & Jodi Vander Molen

      --
      We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly, I have yet to engage in a direct action campaign that was "well timed" in the view of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of segregation. For years now I have heard the word "Wait!" It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This "Wait" has almost always meant "Never." We must come to see, with one of our distinguished jurists, that "justice too long delayed is justice denied." - Letter from a Birmingham Jail, Dr. Martin Luther King.

      If life were a thing money could buy, the rich would live and poor would die. - Widespread Panic (Arleen)

      Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss

    • Brenda Konkel
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2013
        Reminder, deadline noon today!  Let me know if you want to donate in advance and be listed as a sponsor.  Here's an updated list of sponsors!

        Ann Brickson
        Aleen Tierney and Joe Lusson
        Alex Saloutos
        Alexandra Wright
        Allen Barkoff
        Amy Mondloch
        Angelica Engel
        Anita Weier
        Ann McNeary
        Anne Habel
        Arlene Silveira
        Bert Zipperer and Laurie Frank
        Beth Harper
        Bev Buhr
        Bill & Linda Keys
        Bill White, Kathie Nichols
        Bob & Nan Brien.
        Brian Ohm
        Brian Solomon & Karin Wolf
        Bruce & Donna Wallbaum
        Carl Sack
        Carol and David Gillis
        Carol Weidel
        Chuck & Connie Smalley
        Colin Bowden
        Dace A Zeps
        Dean Loumos
        Deborah Percival
        Dennis Oloughlin
        Dorrie & Erik Sundquist
        Eugenia Highland
        Gary Poulson & Susanne Wagner
        Hleechia Lubben - DO NOT include on Program
        Jackson & Virginia Tiffany
        James Reeb Unitarian Universalist Church
        Jay Gold
        Joe and Marti Claussius
        John Koch
        Judith Wilcox
        Karen & Troy Thiel
        Karma Chavez and Sara McKinnon
        Kristen Petroshius
        Lara Rosen
        Lauren Cnare
        Lawrence Dooley
        Leland Pan
        Leslie Mcallister
        Linda Ketcham, Kim Fisher
        Lori Kief
        Lucy Gibson
        Lucy Mathiak
        Lukas Diaz
        Marianne Morton
        Mary Anglim
        Matt Kozlowski
        Michael & Sarah Basford, Michael & Sarah Basford
        Paul E Skidmore
        Paul Romlow, Tobi Silgman
        Peter & Carol Carstensen
        Progressive Dane