East Madison Community Center B-boys/B-girls

  • KATE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      B-Boys/B-Girls Open Practice, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm until 9:00 pm at East Madison Community Center, All are Welcome, lessons for those 11 years of age and younger on Thursdays from 4-5pm

      This multicultural and multigenerational dance community embraces, the philosophy, each one teach one in an environment of respect and learning from each other. There is no cost for any part of this program.  Many b-boys/b-girls from UW Breakers group come to teach, and be role models.  Until September 30th, we have a Power 2 Give fundraiser up through Dane Arts.

      We would really appreciate your forwarding this to anyone you know that might be interested in contributing to this unique program, as Dane Arts will match any money raised in the online fundraiser by 50%.

      We also have a Facebook Event

      Where we post ongoing news and more videos and photos of the dancers.

      If you are interested in seeing the youth perform, they will be at the Willy Street Fair on September 16th at 3pm on the Youth Stage, on September 23 at Window on the World at Edgewood College or at the Warner Park Applefest on September 29.  There is also video on both sites above.

      We would really appreciate any reposting or forwarding of the information.  You are all welcome to stop by the practice and see what is going on at any times.