Re: Information on Librerias?

  • vrhj2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      No, my question is like making to create things like for example
      EiffelBase, to be reused later in other developments
      Thankz
    • Emmanuel STAPF [ES]
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
        > No, my question is like making to create things like for example
        > EiffelBase, to be reused later in other developments

        It is hard to answer such question with a single answer. It always
        depends on what you try to achieve. I suggest that you read `OOSC 2nd
        edition' from Bertrand Meyer, this will give you a lot of info on what
        you are trying to do. For most Eiffel programmers, it is `The Book' and
        we always use it as a reference.