RE: [eiffel_software] Re: vision2 figures cluster versus the model cluster

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      > Does this mean that
      > - the new model cluster should be preferred?

      This is indeed our recommendation.

      > - the new model cluster will be documented soon?

      Yes.

      > - the old cluster will become obsolete?

      Although it might be confusing to have two clusters doing similar things, we
      have still some customers who are using the old cluster and don't want to
      migrate their code to the new cluster. This is why we are reluctant on making
      the old cluster obsolete.

      Hope this helps,