RE: [ise_users] Re: Strange VUAR(2) compiler error

  • Colin Bright
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 3, 2002
      Gary and Manu, thanks very much for the info on
      expanded types. I am longing to get more detailed info
      on how Eiffel 5.2 will work with Microsoft dotnet.
      Currently I am only a play user of Eiffel (in fact I
      have to admit that my Eiffel stuff is all archived at
      present due to lack of disk space), but I am hoping to
      become a serious user when Envision has come out.

      Rgds,

      Colin Bright

      --- Gary Smithrud <kb0wno@...> wrote: > Of
      course, as soon as I hit the "Send" button, this

      http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dndotne

      http://www.sdmagazine.com/documents/s=7134/sdm0205j/0205j.htm

      http://www.sdmagazine.com/documents/s=7147/sdm0206g/0206g.htm

      http://www.sdmagazine.com/documents/s=7224/sdm0207f/0207f.htm