- Does anyone have a sample for FUNCTION that compiles and runs called
in class ARRAY, feature for_all? It would return True if all the
elements in the array met the test - say all prime integers.
- You may find a working example at:
1. Be sure to use the complete link,
starting with http://service... and
ending with ...bY3Z.
2. Push the button [GMX MediaCenter starten].
3. Mark the checkbox of the file root_class.e.
4. Click [Datei] in the upper left.
5. Choose [Download].
6. Provide a target folder on your hard disk.
In ISE Eiffel 5.1 `for_all' is not available in arrays.
Therefore, the example uses a linked list instead.
All the best,