Web Services

  • vrhj2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      As it is the support that offers Eiffel for Web Service (XML, SOAP)

      That libraries and tools exist?
      Is possible an interface with AS400?

      Greetings
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        > As it is the support that offers Eiffel for Web Service (XML, SOAP)
        >
        > That libraries and tools exist?
        > Is possible an interface with AS400?

        It is not clear what you are asking. Using our .NET implementation you benefit
        from all the libraries that Microsoft has put together to do web services.