Best wishes from Eiffel Software

  • bmeyer@eiffel.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Dear Eiffel Software users:

      It has become a tradition to send a message to this list on the
      more or less exact stroke of midnight the last day of the year,
      local time in Santa Barbara. 2004 should be a particularly
      exciting year for Eiffel users and Eiffel in general, with
      many innovations in store and further market penetration.

      We are most grateful for your choice of our tools for your
      development, and for the quality of the discussion on this
      user list. We will continue to provide you with the best
      help we can, to make your Eiffel projects the resounding
      successes they deserve to be.

      Please accept our best wishes, personal and professional,
      for the new year.

      -- Bertrand Meyer