Tip of the Day

  • Emmanuel STAPF [ISE]
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi,

      In EiffelStudio, have you ever tried to select `Unlink context tool'
      from the View menu? If not, I'm encouraging you to do so. It opens the
      door to more flexible browsing. What it does is that now the context
      tool (bottom part of EiffelStudio) is not bound to what you have in the
      editor (top part).

      So you can at the same time edit a class and browse for other parts of
      the system.

      With the 5.1 release coming soon, this behavior will be from now on the
      default one.

      If you have some tip you want to share, do not hesitate.

      Happy Eiffeling,

      ISE Building, 360 Storke Road, Goleta CA 93117
      805-685-1006, fax 805-685-6869,
      Customer support: http://support.eiffel.com
      Product information: <info@...>
      http://eiffel.com