Papers / Research on Agents

  • dlangley78
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2002
      I am having trouble finding any papers or guides on using agents.
      This research will be collated into a project for a university
      project. I would be grateful for any pointers,

      Thanks

      Dale Langley
    • David Broadfoot
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2002
        http://www.eiffel.com/doc/manuals/language/agent/agent.pdf

        or poke AGENTS into the search box at http://www.eiffel.com/

        David

      • Emmanuel STAPF [ISE]
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2002
          From our documentation, you can find two overviews of the use of agents
          (one short, the other one a little bit longer):

          http://docs.eiffel.com/general/guided_tour/language/invitation-09.html

          http://docs.eiffel.com/general/guided_tour/language/tutorial-12.html

          Interactive Software Engineering
          805-685-1006