vision2 Q - turn off the 'configurable pick' context menu item

  • Thomas Beale
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      The subject says it all - I have context menus working fine except I
      cannot turn off the 'pick' item that appears at the top. I would have
      expected:

      EV_TREE_ITEM.set_target_menu_mode

      to do the trick. However, I get no context menu at all unless I do:

      EV_TREE_ITEM.set_configurable_target_menu_mode

      but then I get the 'pick' item at the top of every context menu. I have
      messed around with everything I can think of, but no joy so far. I am
      sure it is something simple!

      thanks

      - thomas beale
    • CRISMER Paul-Georges
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
        Hello,

        We are migrating from Eiffl 6.3 to Eiffel 6.8. Even in compat mode
        there is a bunch or warnings that slows the build process down.

        Is it possible to suppress all those warnings? Is there a flag to
        accomplish this?

        Thanks for the help.
        Best regards,

        Paul G. Crismer

        ***** Disclaimer *****
        http://www.groupes.be/1_mail-disclaimer.htm

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
          > Is it possible to suppress all those warnings? Is there a flag to
          > accomplish this?

          In the project settings, you can decide to show or hide warnings altogether, or
          you can select some of the warnings you want to keep.