Re: [eiffel_software] Re: TOOLS 2011 workshop - new Eiffel Technology Community - 27 June

  • Thomas Beale
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2011
      we had a very successful workshop. The outcomes / report etc are being
      put together on this page
      <http://netc.se.inf.ethz.ch/bin/view/Main/WorkshopWriteUp>and its
      children. Since some people are still at TOOLS, and/or on the way home,
      this might yet take some days. So the best way might be to subscribe to
      the RSS feed for the page. Some photos on the main page
      <http://netc.se.inf.ethz.ch/bin/view/Main/WebHome>.

      - thomas beale

      On 29/06/2011 02:25, Jonathan S. Ostroff wrote:

      > I second that. I am not able to attend but am very interested in
      > viewing the
      > proceedings in as much detail as possible.

      *
      *

    • Thomas Beale
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011
        for those interested in the new Eiffel Technology Community Workshop
        outcomes, the report is now relatively complete - see
        http://netc.se.inf.ethz.ch/bin/view/Main/WorkshopWriteUp

        Some photos from the workshop -
        http://netc.se.inf.ethz.ch/bin/view/Main/WebHome

        In the interests of the sanity of this list, please don't respond to
        this here - instead, use the dedicated mailing list you will find at the
        link above.

        - thomas beale

        On 29/06/2011 02:25, Jonathan S. Ostroff wrote:

        > I second that. I am not able to attend but am very interested in
        > viewing the
        > proceedings in as much detail as possible.
        >
        > Jonathan

        *

        *

      • CRISMER Paul-Georges
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2011
          Hello,

          The feature {EV_RICH_TEXT}.set_with_named_file (a_filename: FILE_NAME)
          fills a rich text widget with the content of an rtf file whose name is
          'a_filename'.

          We currently have an application that builds an RTF string (not a file).

          Is it possible to load the EV_RICH_TEXT with the content of the string
          containing an RTF document ?
          (I want to avoid opening a dummy file, writing the string, closing it,
          and then loading the widget with the file, which is a waste of energy in
          my eyes).

          Thank you for the help,

          Best regards,

          Paul G. Crismer
          -- Groupe S - Brussels / Belgium
          -- Software Architect and Methodologist.

          ***** Disclaimer *****
          http://www.groupes.be/1_mail-disclaimer.htm