RE: [ise_users] Implemented syntax?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      > Is there a reference anywhere as to exactly what syntax is
      > implemented by 5.2?

      This is part of the documentation. On the web it can be found at:

      <http://docs.eiffel.com/general/guided_tour/language/>

      You will find there what is currently implemented with 2 different tutorials about
      Eiffel.

      The differences between ETL second printing and the ISE implementation are
      described at:

      <http://docs.eiffel.com/tools/eiffelstudio/reference/30_compiler/10_ise_eiffel_spe
      cific/10_language_specificity.html>

      ETL3 is a draft and should be considered as a draft until it is finally adopted
      because the ECMA committee is working intensively on it and the document is
      changing quite a lot while we do our meetings.