Re: Parsing strings

  • Greg C
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
      > From: Peter H�fliger <peterhaefliger@...>
      > Subject: Re: Parsing strings
      >
      > Dear Robert
      >
      > I have myself no experience with parsing in Eiffel.
      > There is a guy called Greg Compestine who seems to
      > have this experience, as he mentions at

      Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I fixed the link, which should be:
      http://elj.sourceforge.net/projects/other/perlish/

      My library and experience is based on the Perl compatible regular expression
      engine (PCRE), which is part of the Gobo distribution. The PRCE is very handy
      for certain types of parsing. Currently the Perlish library contains Win32
      dependencies, but the source contains several examples of using the PCRE.

      Drop me a line if you have any further questions about it.

      Greg

      =====
      Apologies for the stupid Yahoo ad below.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/