Getting error from Vision2-safe

  • Chris Saunders
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      I just started a project using the Vision2-safe library. I'm not using any precompiled libraries and have not added any code to the project. I'm getting 40 errors - all similar to this one:

      VDRD(2): Redeclaration has non-conforming signature. EV_NOTEBOOK_IMP.wel_parent (implementation_mswin)

      Error code: VDRD(2)

      Type error: redeclaration has non-conforming signature.
      What to do: make sure that redeclaration uses signature (number and
      types of arguments and result) conforming to that of the original.

      Class: EV_NOTEBOOK_IMP
      Redefined feature: wel_parent: detachable WEL_WINDOW From: WEL_WINDOW
      Precursor: wel_parent: WEL_WINDOW From: EV_WIDGET_IMP

      In my project settings I have Are types attached by default?:True; Is source code void safe?:True and Syntax level: Standard syntax. Could this be a bug?

      Regards
      Chris Saunders

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2009
        > In my project settings I have Are types attached by default?:True; Is
        > source code void safe?:True and Syntax level: Standard syntax. Could
        > this be a bug?

        Although the configuration file has been added, the library vision2 is not yet
        void-safe in the latest 6.4 distribution. It will be in the final 6.4 release.