Problem with Eiffel 6.1 Properties window

  • Jonathan Ostroff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1 11:16 AM
      I have installed the latest version of 6.1 and obtain the following
      properties window:

      http://www.cse.yorku.ca/~jonathan/tmp/EiffelStudio-Properties-Bug.htm

      Reset tools layout does not fix this.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks

      Jonathan
    • Jonathan Ostroff
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1 1:51 PM
        Please ignore my message below. The display below is for the Properties (and
        is probably what I should see) whereas I was looking for the Project
        Settings.

        Thanks

        Jonathan

        =====
        I have installed the latest version of 6.1 and obtain the following
        properties window:

        http://www.cse.yorku.ca/~jonathan/tmp/EiffelStudio-Properties-Bug.htm

        Reset tools layout does not fix this.

        Any help would be appreciated.