Some news about EiffelStudio

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi,

      First, you may know that the source code of EiffelStudio was recently moved
      to the new origo platform (before it was hosted on the early prototype of
      origo). The URL to remember is http://eiffelstudio.origo.ethz.ch Among
      other things, Origo provides:
      - source control management via svn
      - release management
      - forums
      - RSS feeds

      The last feature is the one that you should use to keep track of the
      activity around EiffelStudio intermediate as well as official releases. If
      you had subscribed to the EiffelStudio RSS feeds, you would know that we
      just released a new intermediate version of 6.1 (6.1.7.0472).

      The other feature of interest is the forums at
      http://eiffelstudio.origo.ethz.ch/forum. It is a partial answer to those who
      were not happy with the current mailing list. It follows the feedback that
      was submitted on Eiffelroom at http://tinyurl.com/3cd74q which shows people
      preferring forums over mailing lists. For the time being, we will keep both
      the mailing list and the forum active. In the meantime, let us know what you
      think about the forums. Note that the forums can also be monitored via the
      RSS feeds.

      Happy Eiffeling,

      Eiffel Software
      805-685-1006