Re Twin/copy problem

  • Howard Thomson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi Manu,

      I am away to Cambridge for UKUUG's LinuxConf for the next few days.

      When I get back, I will extract the problematic code and send it.

      The expanded classes (two) did not have copy redefined.

      One has a redefined infix "<" which does not appear to be relevant.

      I have since recoded to avoid any copying of any (user) expanded class, other
      than kernel classes, using an INTEGER_64 instead, with the code now working
      in finalized mode but still crashing (on a 32-bit platform) in workbench mode
      when the INTEGER_64 (replacing the expanded class) is accessed.

      I will be in touch sometime next week.

      When (eventually) I can get the SourceForge team to fix / delete my corrupted
      Subversion repository, I will put the project up on SF and add some
      information to the Eiffelroom website now that it can at least be compiled
      and run using ES, albeit with some remaning coding issues.

      Regards,

      Howard Thomson

      --
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
      and I'm not sure about the former." -- Albert Einstein