[eiffel-nice-library] Re: The "external" stuff

  • Emmanuel STAPF
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 1999
      Dear Frieder,

      > Is there someone who wants to participate (and donate some time)
      > as a "discussion" secretary ?

      I'm willing to give some of my time (I don't have that much), but I believe
      that it should be part of the `eiffel-nice-language' discussion mailing
      list, don't you think so?

      Regards,
      Manu
    • Frieder Monninger
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 1999
        At 08:42 20.08.99 -0700, Manu wrote:
        >Dear Frieder,
        >
        >> Is there someone who wants to participate (and donate some time)
        >> as a "discussion" secretary ?
        >
        >I'm willing to give some of my time (I don't have that much), but I believe
        >that it should be part of the `eiffel-nice-language' discussion mailing
        >list, don't you think so?

        Great ! ..but I wonder whats the right list is. In fact it is not related with
        the language, (but with the implementation :-). Its also very closely
        related with libraries - as they should use it.

        Maybe you are right - maybe the language list is the best place for it
        as then the discussion will not interfere with ELKS 2000.

        --
        Frieder Monninger
        Object Tools GmbH

        fm@... --- http://www.object-tools.com
        Nordstr. 5 - D 35619 Braunfels - fon +49 6472 911 030 fax 031
      • Richie Bielak
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 1999
          Frieder Monninger wrote:

          [...]

          > Great ! ..but I wonder whats the right list is. In fact it is not related with
          > the language, (but with the implementation :-). Its also very closely
          > related with libraries - as they should use it.
          >
          > Maybe you are right - maybe the language list is the best place for it
          > as then the discussion will not interfere with ELKS 2000.

          I also think that the language list is more appropriate for this
          discussion.

          ...richie

          --

          "It is a good day to code." http://www.netlabs.net/~richieb