Re: Error in the GMP

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
      Berend wrote:

      > Please notify Roger to update your GMP page

      I've updated the page:
      http://eiffelzone.com/esd/gmp/index.html
      Thanks Chris for sharing your software with others. Thanks Berend for
      hosting the package.

      Regards,
      Roger Browne
    • Chris Saunders
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 11, 2006

        To Berend de Boer and Roger Browne I have updated and corrected some errors in this library.  Find attached a newer version.

        Regards,

        Chris Saunders

      • Berend de Boer