Re: [eiffel-nice-library] Error in the GMP

  • Berend de Boer
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
        Berend wrote:

        > Please notify Roger to update your GMP page

        I've updated the page:
        http://eiffelzone.com/esd/gmp/index.html
        Thanks Chris for sharing your software with others. Thanks Berend for
        hosting the package.

        Regards,
        Roger Browne
      • Chris Saunders
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 11, 2006

          To Berend de Boer and Roger Browne I have updated and corrected some errors in this library.  Find attached a newer version.

          Regards,

          Chris Saunders

        • Berend de Boer