RE: [eiffel-nice-library] Error in the GMP

  • Chris Saunders
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 5, 2006

      Find attached a new version of the library.

      Regards,

      Chris Saunders

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 6, 2006
          Berend wrote:

          > Please notify Roger to update your GMP page

          I've updated the page:
          http://eiffelzone.com/esd/gmp/index.html
          Thanks Chris for sharing your software with others. Thanks Berend for
          hosting the package.

          Regards,
          Roger Browne
        • Chris Saunders
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 11, 2006

            To Berend de Boer and Roger Browne I have updated and corrected some errors in this library.  Find attached a newer version.

            Regards,

            Chris Saunders

          • Berend de Boer