agent enablers in HASH_TABLE, SET classes

  • gmc444
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2003
      Greetings:

      This morning I noticed that for classes like HASH_TABLE,
      COMPARABLE_SET and other SET classes, the agent-enabling features like
      do_all and for_all are exported to NONE.

      Why?

      Greg
    • gcompestine@axarosenberg.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2003
        Sorry, wrong group. Asleep at the mousewheel.

        --- In eiffel-nice-library@yahoogroups.com, "gmc444"