Specification of short form

  • Peter Horan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      Is there a language specification of the short form?

      I would like to be able to parse it for various reasons when there is no Eiffel
      text (e.g. the NICE specifications of ARRAY and STRING). It is clearly not the
      same as Eiffel text, as the keyword "interface" is used in some (all?)
      implementations, and the body clause (i.e. "do" etc.) is omitted.
      --
      Peter Horan School of Information Technology
      peter@... Deakin University

      -- The Eiffel guarantee: From specification to implementation
      -- (http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_eiffel.html)