comparable again

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      Hi,

      since there seems to be no further discussion (which I will
      freely interpret as no serious problems with what was said so
      far), I will prepare a final proposal some time next week,
      when I am back from a vacation. Please feel free to
      raise any remaining issues with COMPARABLE until then.

      Arno Wagner, Communication Systems Group, ETH Zuerich, wagner@...
      ----
      For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple,
      and wrong. -- H L Mencken