Re: [eiffel-nice-library] Call to vote: ARRAY 'resize'

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 11, 2002

      Today, Peter Horan wrote:
      > Ahh! I got caught by copying the NICE-4 spec from Eiffel-nice.org. This
      > revision is not there.

      NICE-4 predates the November 2001 vote, so it's true that the 13 November
      2001 revision is not in NICE-4.

      On 16 November, you wrote:

      > I have tested this, and it now succeeds.

      Are you saying that it was the NICE-4 version that succeeded, rather than
      the 13 November version? And if so, do you have any reason to suspect
      that the 13 November version does not succeed?

      ===

      [Full text of 16 November 2001 message follows.]

      Subject: Re: [eiffel-nice-library] Call to vote: ARRAY 'resize'
      Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:37:48 +1100
      From: Peter Horan <peter@...>
      To: eiffel-nice-library@yahoogroups.com

      --
      Peter Horan School of Computing and Mathematics
      peter@... Deakin University

      -- The Eiffel guarantee: From specification to implementation
      -- (http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_eiffel.html)

    • Peter Horan
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 11, 2002
        Roger Browne wrote:

        > On 16 November, you wrote:
        >
        > > I have tested this, and it now succeeds.
        >
        > Are you saying that it was the NICE-4 version that succeeded, rather than
        > the 13 November version? And if so, do you have any reason to suspect
        > that the 13 November version does not succeed?

        No. 13 November succeeds as we require.