Re: [eiffel-nice-library] STRING: Two more of Eric's corrections addressed

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
      There was no further discussion on the proposal to change several tag
      names from 'string_not_void' to 's_not_void', so I'm going to close this
      off now.

      * I am not aware of any objections to the following proposal. *
      * I will incorporate it into the working draft without a *
      * poll, unless someone requests a formal poll. *