Recent poll results

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      The two recent polls have both been passed. These polls related to class
      ARRAY and CHARACTER.

      The change to class ARRAY will upgrade ELKS 2000 ARRAY into ELKS 2002
      ARRAY. I intend to leave ELKS 2002 ARRAY open for another month or two in
      case any errors or omissions come to light. After that we can vote to
      present it to the NICE Board as we do for all new ELKS revisions.

      The change to class CHARACTER adds to the previous changes for this
      class. But CHARACTER has not yet been reviewed completely, so we will not
      be read to form a new ELKS CHARACTER standard until we come back to this
      class for a complete review later.

      We decided a few months ago that GENERAL/ANY will be the next class to be
      reviewed and specified. As soon as I can get the existing versions of
      GENERAL/ANY onto the web pages, I'll start the discussions. If you are
      aware of any aspect of GENERAL/ANY that needs discussion, please prepare
      a message introducing the topic of discussion to this group.