[eiffel-nice-library] Poll results for eiffel-nice-library

  • ulrich.windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de
    Message 1 of 68 , May 30 12:55 PM
      Ihre Nachricht wurde empfangen, allerdings bin Ich derzeit im Urlaub.

      Your message arrived, but I'm currently on vacation.

      Ulrich Windl
    • eiffel-nice-library@yahoogroups.com
      Message 68 of 68 , Nov 19, 2001
        The following eiffel-nice-library poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Proposal for class ARRAY: refine the
        specification of 'resize' to the 13
        NOVEMBER 2001 version.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Strongly accept the proposal, 1 votes, 9.09%
        - Accept the proposal, 10 votes, 90.91%
        - Reject the proposal, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Strongly reject the proposal, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Don't mind (happy either way), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Abstain (not happy either way), 0 votes, 0.00%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - Strongly accept the proposal
        - cadrian@...
        - Accept the proposal