Re: [eiffel-nice-library] STRING: upcoming votes

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2000
      I intend to set up a vote tomorrow to decide whether 'substring_index'
      should accept an empty 'other' argument.

      As soon as the result of that vote is known, I will set up further votes
      for the specifications of:

      - index_of
      - has_substring
      - substring_index

      If anyone has any further comments on these features, please post them
      in the next few days.