Archaeology & History DVDs

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012
      Archaeology & History DVDs

      I can get these to you in time for Christmas!

      David Rohl's programs were well-known on The Learning Channel & The Discovery Channel, and are now available on DVD but they are very hard to find.

      We have "Pharaohs & Kings", "Myth Or Reality", and "In Search of Eden". (If you want "Eden", just email me at cmccraw @ swbell.net for the direct paypal account since it is not listed at the webpage. There is a discount for ordering "Eden" at the same time, and I will not charge extra postage.)

      The "Combo Pack" includes both 'Pharaohs & Kings' & 'Myth or Reality', and contains 4 discs, with almost 2 hours per disc.

      DVDs:
      http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html

      Here are samples from the DVDs:

      David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 1 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63104488680

      David Rohl ~ 'Pharaohs & Kings' - Part 2 Introduction
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63111768680

      -Also, here are two clips from David's Florida "Myth or Reality" seminar. It goes so nicely with the 'Pharaohs & Kings' DVD. You will feel like you are in the audience. David brings more than 200 of his personal slides from archaeology digs.

      Florida Seminar - Part 1
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63086873680

      Florida Seminar - Part 2
      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=63100258680