Archaeology DVD-sets

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Dear egyptology2 group,
      David Rohl DVD update: earlier today, I had only one more 2-disc
      set
      available for immediate mailing!
      Some of you had indicated that you wanted a DVD. We will order
      more, but the number we order will be based largely on how many
      orders do come in this week, so please visit the URLs below.
      Also, if you really don't want to order through EBay, you may
      simply send a Cashier's Check or a Money Order. (Write to me off-list
      and I will give you the address.)
      The DVD-set goes hand-in-hand with the "Pharaohs & Kings" 3-hour
      series as seen on The Discovery Channel.
      The DVDs showcase around 200 of David Rohl's private slides
      covering
      topics such as Megiddo, Kenyon's famous 3 trenches, Joshua, Jericho,
      King Solomon, David, Joseph, and many other exciting places in both
      Egypt & The Holy Land.
      Here are the URLs for more information:
      http://tinyurl.com/9h5y2
      See you there!