New Archaeology DVD-set

  • Cami McCraw
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 7:22 PM
      Dear egyptology2 group,
      David Rohl's new DVD set was just released last week. We have been
      working on the production of this DVD set for over a year now. If you
      enjoyed the "Pharaohs & Kings" book and 3-hour series seen on A & E,
      The Learning Channel, The Travel Channel, & The Discovery Channel in
      the mid-90s, then you will also like these DVDs.
      Here is the Tiny URL:
      http://tinyurl.com/4gnma
      "Tiny URLs" are not suppose to expire, but if you do have any
      problems, you can also navigate to it from the NewChronology mainpage:
      This is a wonderful new resource, as in addition to the lectures,
      the DVDs contain alot of David Rohl's private slide collection from
      many very important excavation sites ~ and these slides have only
      been seen if you have been to David's lectures. But now, for the
      first time, these slides have been scanned and are available as part
      of the lecture series, on DVD.
      Thanks everyone,
      Cami