Re: Role of Women

  • magickal_mari
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2004
      Stop Violence Against Women

      Help Stop Violence Against Women by clicking a button! Did you know
      that: In the US, a woman is raped every 6 minutes; a woman is
      battered every 15 seconds. In North Africa, 6,000 women are genitally
      mutilated each day. This year 2004, more than 15,000 women will be
      sold into sexual slavery in China. 200 women in Bangladesh will be
      horribly disfigured when their spurned husbands or suitors burn them
      with acid. More than 7,000 women in India will be murdered by their
      families and in-laws in disputes over dowries. Here's what you can
      do! Visit the Care2.com link & Click each day!! to generate a
      donation to Amnesty International's End Violence Against Women
      program. Forward this email to all of your friends to help support
      even more! Simply go to the site and click on the "End Violence"
      button. It takes 5 seconds. However, you're only allowed one donation
      per day, so tell everyone you know!
      http://stopviolence.care2.com