New member from Az...

  • Joël
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2003
      Hi there, figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Joel and I'm
      from Chandler Az. I have been involved in Egyptology most of my life.
      In reality I've been involved in alot of mystical and religious
      studies as well. Leading from Egyptology to Ouija to Religion in
      general.

      I'm wondering if there is anyone else out here in Az to maybe
      discuss directly with, or talk about anything that grabs the
      imagination. I used to have a study group og this sort however when
      your married with Kids is not the easiest thing in the world. I'm
      going to try to monitor this group however i'm not sure how much I'll
      be in here.

      On a second note, everyone here watch the full showing of the
      discovery of Nefertiti? I caught the first hour and then got busy.
      The person I had recording it, didn't... so now I'm lost.

      Thanks,

      Joel
    • variatus
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2003
        Yes, I did watch the full show. It was wonderful and very interesting. Unfortunately, I did not tape it. Oh well. They pretty much concluded that it was her, but they still have more research to do.

        -Variatus ><> <><

        Jo�l <asmoday@...> wrote: Hi there, figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Joel and I'm
        from Chandler Az. I have been involved in Egyptology most of my life.
        In reality I've been involved in alot of mystical and religious
        studies as well. Leading from Egyptology to Ouija to Religion in
        general.

        I'm wondering if there is anyone else out here in Az to maybe
        discuss directly with, or talk about anything that grabs the
        imagination. I used to have a study group og this sort however when
        your married with Kids is not the easiest thing in the world. I'm
        going to try to monitor this group however i'm not sure how much I'll
        be in here.

        On a second note, everyone here watch the full showing of the
        discovery of Nefertiti? I caught the first hour and then got busy.
        The person I had recording it, didn't... so now I'm lost.

        Thanks,

        Joel

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Joël
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2003
          Thanks, I figured that was it, however I only saw the first half.

          Joel

          --- In egyptology2@yahoogroups.com, variatus <variatus@y...> wrote:
          > Yes, I did watch the full show. It was wonderful and very
          interesting. Unfortunately, I did not tape it. Oh well. They
          pretty much concluded that it was her, but they still have more
          research to do.

          > -Variatus ><> <><
          >

          > Joël <asmoday@h...> wrote: Hi there, figured I'd introduce
          myself. My name is Joel and I'm
          > from Chandler Az. I have been involved in Egyptology most of my
          life.
          > In reality I've been involved in alot of mystical and religious
          > studies as well. Leading from Egyptology to Ouija to Religion in
          > general.
          >
          > I'm wondering if there is anyone else out here in Az to maybe
          > discuss directly with, or talk about anything that grabs the
          > imagination. I used to have a study group og this sort however when
          > your married with Kids is not the easiest thing in the world. I'm
          > going to try to monitor this group however i'm not sure how much
          I'll
          > be in here.
          >
          > On a second note, everyone here watch the full showing of the
          > discovery of Nefertiti? I caught the first hour and then got busy.
          > The person I had recording it, didn't... so now I'm lost.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Joel
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.