Re: [Egyptology] Egyptian Tourism

  • stephen critchley
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2003
      beau23ca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Hey all, of all of you who have been to Egypt for tourism purposes,
      how much did it cost you approx. and for how long?

      Beau
      Ive not sorry I cant be of help

      Stephen

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • anthonyappleyard
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2003
        > beau23ca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Hey all, of all of you who have been to Egypt for tourism purposes,
        > how much did it cost you approx. and for how long?

        The only thing that I have been to Egypt for, is scuba diving in the
        Red Sea.
      • Tiffani Baker
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2003
          Hey,It's a lot cheaper right now to go than it was when I went years ago. Take advantage, watch your news papers for great deals. You can get there on packages with groups, which is safer.

          anthonyappleyard <Anthony.Appleyard@...> wrote:> beau23ca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Hey all, of all of you who have been to Egypt for tourism purposes,
          > how much did it cost you approx. and for how long?

          The only thing that I have been to Egypt for, is scuba diving in the
          Red Sea.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor