Hottest and charming gay women this week!

  • maria_newb
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2007
      Are you still searching for the woman of your dreams? Do you wish you
      could find that perfect lesbian partner to share your love,
      companionship, and affection?
      http://www.lesbianclub.zu5.net
      is the answer you have been looking for.
    • gucciposh81
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2007
        --- In egyptlesbiangirl@yahoogroups.com, "maria_newb" <maria_newb@...>
        wrote:

        > Are you still searching for the woman of your dreams? Do you wish you
        > could find that perfect lesbian partner to share your love,
        > companionship, and affection?
        > http://www.lesbianclub.zu5.net
        > is the answer you have been looking for.

        I am 25 lesbo looking for a discret special relationship (please only
        females) I am looking for a passionate special taste with all real
        love actions only women can know
        My ultimatw dream was to be 100 women in bed, giving pleasure, love &
        joy to each other.
        well if you would ask me about my favourite things in making love?
        well I love so much eating a girl clitoris & taste your inner juices
        that you would moan & scream from the vibrations made by my tongue &
        fingers touching you tenderly insire till I feel your G spot
        I love to taste your nectar from your firm nipples & lick your billy &
        of course kissing with love & passion & then at last we make a 69
        position.
        Girls, I am serious we need here in this group to have an affection,
        not just physcially but to get know each other & introduce this is new
        phenomena here...

        See you girls...

        Big Kiss :)