FW: FreePalestine! Bazian: Sharon's Plan for Arafat and for the Palestinians

  • Mohamed S. Kamel Primus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002

      Zionism works Sharon and Peres just two faces of the same coin distributing the roles under USA protection

      I hope that I did reach your mind and heart for the benefit of peace and justice. May be we agree, may be not, but words have to reach everybody, this is what the point of view is all about.

      Mohamed S. Kamel

      Freelance writer, Montréal, Canada

      sherif@...