looking for Maria Kicker

  • ccdream@one.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 5:37 AM
      Hi all,
      I havent posted for a while.
      Just came across an article in Take Five Magazine (australian)
      by Maria Kicker.
      Maria are you part of this list? Does anyone know of her.
      There is a wonderful short story about her eggs in the magazine.
      Maria, if you are part of the list, your eggart looks beautiful, all of
      them.

      I would also like to ask all eggers, what particular theme, egg size,
      is suitable for wedding bombonieres (wedding favours)
      Does anyone have any tips to share?

      Many thanks

      --

      Ersilia Vitale ^