Re: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: Coffee Time!]

  • dotl
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 1999
      Hi CC !! I could'nt open that file "coffee time" as it was an exe. file..
      but never mind.. It was good to see some activity on this list again!
      love
      dotl
    • ccdream@xxx.xxx.xx
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 1999
        ----------
        From: MORSON Ennio
        To: CAMPARA Harry; JOHNSON Fraser; NINHAM Daryl; TOUGH John; WOOD Denis
        Subject: FW: Coffee Time!
        Date: Wednesday, 6 October 1999 10:11

        ----------
        From: GORDON Berin
        To: Bandy; Foale; SarahA; Iain; 'Chris Laird'; MHart@...; dlance01@...; Glen_Andrews@...; NathanB; russell; TheaD; Bec; BUDAI Daniel; ELLIOTT Stephen; MORSON Ennio
        Subject: Coffee Time!
        Date: Wednesday, 6 October 1999 8:06am

        [[ COFFEE~1.EXE : 3080 in COFFEE~1.EXE ]]
      • MoonShadowRanch@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 1999
          Hi. I am a lurker from the United States. I just wanted to say that if you
          open the coffee time file to Winzip, classic than it opens with no problem. I
          will go back into hiding now. bye"

          ~~joannaG~~
          HethinHil@...
          naples , florida