Intro

  • Kerrie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2005
      Hi All
      Just joined your group so thought I'd better introduce myself to you
      all.
      My name is Kerrie, I'm a single mum of 2, son aged 6 and daughter 14
      next month, going on 21, oh what a testing age LOL
      I live in the southern suburbs of SA.
      I am a bear artist, make porcelain reproduction dolls and 3 months
      ago started on my adventure of sculpting fantasy dolls. I have
      joined this group in the hope that I will be able to learn egg art
      and then incorporate the egg art with my fairy & dragon sculpts.
      Hugs
      Kerrie
    • Nikki
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2005
        Hi Kerrie

        Welcome to the group. :) You're a talented lady. I wish like anything
        to be able to sculpt. I tried my little heart out, but I really was
        terrible at it. LOL

        I've been doing egg art for nearly 1 1/2 years, and have just started
        reborning dolls. I love both these crafts, but have found the dolls are
        taking up a lot of my time. My sister makes teddies, too.

        Anyhow, welcome, if you're looking for a kit, www.eggart.com.au have
        great kits and Andra is lovely to work with.

        Nikki

        Kerrie wrote:

        >Hi All
        >Just joined your group so thought I'd better introduce myself to you
        >all.
        >My name is Kerrie, I'm a single mum of 2, son aged 6 and daughter 14
        >next month, going on 21, oh what a testing age LOL
        >I live in the southern suburbs of SA.
        >I am a bear artist, make porcelain reproduction dolls and 3 months
        >ago started on my adventure of sculpting fantasy dolls. I have
        >joined this group in the hope that I will be able to learn egg art
        >and then incorporate the egg art with my fairy & dragon sculpts.
        >Hugs
        >Kerrie
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kerrie Walker
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2005
          Thanks Heaps Nikki
          I will check the link out for sure.  LOL I didn't say I was good at sculpting though LOL has only been 3 months and I have soooo much room for improvement LOL
          I look forward to seeing everyone's work, almost through my emails and then will do just that, starting with the photo folders etc
          Hugs
          Kerrie