New to the group

  • whitebeema
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2003
      Hi

      I am new to this group. I am interested in knowing how to use an emu
      or goose egg, using decoupage and then dipping it in polish, sanding
      back. Can anyone give me instructions on how to go about this.

      Thanks
      Vicky
    • Dot Letch
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2003
        Hi Vicky
        first of all welcome.amd a request thatyou join

        a list created to replace eggersdownunder
        the reason is that the other list is not set up properly..

        thanks ..
        dotl
        listowner