Re: cutting discs

  • eggnut2001
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2003
      --- In eggersdownunder@yahoogroups.com, "dorothy letch" <dotl1@o...>
      wrote:
      > I have a quantity of diamond coated cutting wheels available at
      $5.00 plus
      > P$P
      > This is an unbelievable price..and they are great wheels!
      > let me know if you would like one or two!
      > love
      > dotl
      Hi Dot, I brought some of these disc of you way back and was
      wondering if you still have 4 and at what price. If you have could
      you let me know. Heres hoping Gloria
    • eggnut2001
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2003
        --- In eggersdownunder@yahoogroups.com, "eggnut2001" <eggnut68@h...>
        wrote:
        > --- In eggersdownunder@yahoogroups.com, "dorothy letch"
        <dotl1@o...>
        > wrote:
        > > I have a quantity of diamond coated cutting wheels available at
        > $5.00 plus
        > > P$P
        > > This is an unbelievable price..and they are great wheels!
        > > let me know if you would like one or two!
        > > love
        > > dotl
        > Hi Dot, I brought some of these disc of you way back and was
        > wondering if you still have 4 and at what price. If you have could
        > you let me know. Heres hoping Gloria

        Hi Dot hate to bug you but have you any luck with these cutting disc
        or is it to early in the month to ask. Hope to hear from you soon
        Gloria
      • Dot Letch
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2003
          Hi Gloria
          I had'nt fotgotten -I am seeing the supplier next week.
          will let you  know asap.
          cheers
          dotl