New Member

  • Nikklez
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 9, 2002
      Hi all,

      I am new here. I have just joined, I am beginning to look into
      starting egg art, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
      I had a look in the photos section, and despite not being many, there
      are some beautiful peices. I doubt I'll ever be as good as the
      experts here, and I am in awe of their work. I am so excited.

      I am in Canberra.

      Nikki
    • L.I.P.S
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 9, 2002
        Welcome Nikki,

        Which suburb in Canberra are you from?

        To other Eggers,
        Can anybody tell me where to buy Eggstands from in Sydney other than Kogarah
        at wholesale prices?

        Regards, Linda

        > I am new here. I have just joined, I am beginning to look into
        > starting egg art, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
        > I had a look in the photos section, and despite not being many, there
        > are some beautiful peices. I doubt I'll ever be as good as the
        > experts here, and I am in awe of their work. I am so excited.
        >
        > I am in Canberra.
        >
        > Nikki

      • Nikki Whatford

          > I am new here. I have just joined, I am beginning to look into
          > starting egg art, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
          > I had  a look in the photos section, and despite not being many, there
          > are some beautiful peices. I doubt I'll ever be as good as the
          > experts here, and I am in awe of their work. I am so excited.
          >
          > I am in Canberra.
          >
          > Nikki

        • Davis Ponnudurai
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 10, 2002
            Hi Nikki,

            I am so excited to know that another egger is in Canberra. I do egg art, I
            live in Canberra, I was looking forward to meet somebody in Canberra who is
            interested in egg art. I have done this for a year now. I would love to
            contact you and talk to you about, egg art and maybe we can share ideas. If
            you are interested please contact me on this address. My phone number is 02
            62627143.

            Aruna

          • S & L Fletcher @ lips
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 10, 2002
              Yes, I know canberra I use to live in Kambah and I still have a sister living in Page
              I will be in Canberra on the 28th Sept maybe we can meet?
              My email address is lipservices@bigpond .com
              Linda