jem marker

  • dorothy letch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi everyone..a friend has bought a jem marker at a market, and it had an
      attachment to it, but no instructions on how to use it..we worked out that
      it goes across the top of the marker and can be adjusted to fit the size of
      the egg for marking.There is a plasitic piece that has a hole in it
      (supposedly to take a pencil) but..no pencils will fit! they are all too
      big! can anyone help with this??
      love
      dotl
    • dorothy letch
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
        Thanks Ersilia ..that was the one..
        love
        dotl
      • Ersilia
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2002
          Dorothy,
          Try contacting these people
          Kornacraft
          Eggcraft Supplies
          144 Murray Street,
          Gawler
          South Australia 5118
          Telephone (08) 8522 3246
          Fax (08) 8522 1264
          They may be able to help.

          regards,
          Ersilia

        • Lyn Williams
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2002
            Hi Dorothy,
            Did you get the information you needed re the Jem Marker? I have
            belatedly remembered that I have a Jem marker in with some egging supplies
            "left to me" by an egging friend. I could unearth it and the instructions
            if you need it still. Let me know. My "exscuse" for not replying sooner is
            that I have had some eye surgery and am not seeing too well yet so haven't
            been on the computer much,

            Cheers Lyn Williams

            At 10:07 PM 1/06/02 +1000, you wrote:
            >Hi everyone..a friend has bought a jem marker at a market, and it had an
            >attachment to it, but no instructions on how to use it..we worked out that
            >it goes across the top of the marker and can be adjusted to fit the size of
            >the egg for marking.There is a plasitic piece that has a hole in it
            >(supposedly to take a pencil) but..no pencils will fit! they are all too
            >big! can anyone help with this??
            >love
            >dotl

          • dorothy letch
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2002
              Hi Lyn..I havent had much luck with the query on the Jem Marker..so if you
              can find those instruction we would really appreciate it..but there is no
              hurry..Pat can use the marker..we are just curious as to the use of the
              attachment, and if there is a special pencil that we have to get. Standard
              ones are far too big!
              My husband had surgery to his eye two years ago, and is still recovering
              form that so I understand what you are going through..take care.
              love
              dotl
            • Lyn Williams
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2002
                Hi Dot,
                Will see what I can unearth over the weekend and let you know,
                Cheers Lyn.