Shows downunder in 2002

  • dorothy letch
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2002
      I would like to compile a list of egg shows that are planned for 2002 in
      Australia and New Zealand. If anyone has any info. could you send it to
      the list please? much appreciated.
      love
      dotl
    • Maureen Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2002
        Hi Dot

        Only one I know of is the 12th Annual Eggstravaganza to be held in
        Melbourne.
        Saturday March 16th 10 am - 5 pm
        Sunday March 17th. 10 am - 4 pm

        Mount Waverley Community Centre
        Cnr Miller Crescent & Stephensons Road
        MOUNT WAVERLEY

        All enquiries ring 03 5975 8091

        Faberge style eggs & supplies, Workshops and free demonstrations.

        Cheers
        Maureen

        > I would like to compile a list of egg shows that are planned for 2002 in
        > Australia and New Zealand. If anyone has any info. could you send it to
        > the list please? much appreciated.
        > love
        > dotl

      • dorothy letch
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 20, 2002
          Thanks Lyn.. I hope to have as much information about shows as possible
          ...as well as clubs and suppliers etc.
          I hope to compile a list that can be sent out to all eggers clubs Australia
          wide.
          love
          dotl
        • Lyn Williams
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 20, 2002
            Hi Dot,
            The 12th Melbourne Egg Show is on March 16th and 17th 2002
            Workshops and demonstrations on both days.Show is at Glen Waverley in
            Suburban Melbourne.

            Cheers Lyn

            At 02:52 PM 18/01/02 +1100, you wrote:
            >I would like to compile a list of egg shows that are planned for 2002 in
            >Australia and New Zealand. If anyone has any info. could you send it to
            >the list please? much appreciated.
            >love
            >dotl

          • dorothy letch
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 20, 2002
              that makes me feel better.. I was groaning at how close we were earlier this
              month when we got the train from Glen Waverly to Melbourne central!
              I am going to be in Sydney in late May for a few days (I am going to the
              Bankstown Miniatures show) I would love to know if htere are any egg shows
              at this time as well in Sydney?
              love
              dotl
            • Maureen Williams
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 20, 2002
                Hi Lyn

                Actually it's Mount Waverley not Glen Waverley as per my earlier email.
                Wouldn't want you rocking up to the wrong place!

                Cheers
                Maureen