Redcliffe show..

  • Dorothy Letch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      I am still waiting to be advised of the date for the Redcliffe first
      settlement festival, during which I hold the Redcliffe Decorated egg
      Show...It is getting late now to organise it..I have the month.(September),
      but so far no date. I have to book the hall, and I just hope it isnt already
      taken! I apologise to the dealers who need to arrange thier diaries well in
      advance, but it is something I cannot control. I will advise everyone the
      minute I get more info.
      love
      dotl