saying hello

  • wintermist00@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      im wendy from Aelaide. i've just joined this group, and i'de like to
      say hello, i've been doing eggs now for 6-7 years off and on and
      still have so much to learn.

      take care

      wendy
    • mal marsh
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2001
        Hi Wendy! welcome to EggersDownUnder!
        I will be back home in Brisbane at the end of this week, and will be
        spending a lot more time on the group then.. Hopefully we will have a great
        chat session next week!
        love
        dotl..
        list owner eggersdownunder
        > im wendy from Aelaide. i've just joined this group, and i'de like to
        > say hello, i've been doing eggs now for 6-7 years off and on and
        > still have so much to learn.
        >

        > take care
        >
        > wendy

      • Maureen Williams
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 4, 2001
          Hi Wendy

          Welcome to the group. I'm also from Adelaide - where abouts are you? You can email me direct if you wish at jets@...

          Cheers
          Maureen

          im wendy from Aelaide. i've just joined this group, and i'de like to
          say hello, i've been doing eggs now for 6-7 years off and on and
          still have so much to learn.

          take care

          wendy

        • Eggsquisite Egg Craft
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 5, 2001
            G'day there Wendy -
            Welcome and Hi!
            I'm Marilyn from Perth, Western Australia.
            We have a group of happy eggers here in
            Perth. Haven't been egging as long as you.
            What sort of egging are you doing?
            Regards and best wishes,
            Marilyn alias Mad Maz

            wintermist00@... wrote:

            > Hi everyone,
            >
            > im wendy from Aelaide. i've just joined this group, and i'de like to
            > say hello, i've been doing eggs now for 6-7 years off and on and
            > still have so much to learn.
            >
            > take care
            >
            > wendy

          • Jeffries
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 6, 2001
              Hi Wendy, Welcome to the group. I'm in Victoria.
              Hi Marilyn, Could you give me the details of the egg show you will be having latter on this year? Date, Times, Price.
              Thanks,
              Michele

              --
              < Eggsotic Eggcraft Supplies   >
              < Michele Jeffries    >

            • lwillegg@senet.com.au
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 8, 2001
                Hi Wendy,
                I replied to your message the other day but didn't see it come
                through, I must have done something wrong. I also live in Adelaide,
                what suburb are you in? I was hoping someone would be along to chat
                tonight but no luck so far, Cheers Lyn Williams

                --- In eggersdownunder@y..., wintermist00@y... wrote:
                > Hi everyone,
                >
                > im wendy from Aelaide. i've just joined this group, and i'de like to
                > say hello, i've been doing eggs now for 6-7 years off and on and
                > still have so much to learn.
                >

                > take care
                >
                > wendy
              • Dorothy Letch
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 22, 2001
                  hello eggers..well  I would LOVE to have a show this year!! I usually hold it during the Redcliffe First Settlement Festival, but........here we are with March looming, and STILL the council cant give me a date!!!!
                  will let you know as soon as they  let ME know!!!!!
                  love
                  dotl
                • Eggsquisite Egg Craft
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 25, 2001
                    G'day there Michele -
                    Just to let you know that I am NOT having
                    an egg show this year.  I held one several
                    years ago which was great.
                    o.k.
                    Thanks
                    Marilyn