Brisbane 29th..

  • dotl
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2000
      Hi Eggers..
      Can anyone give some info on the Brisbane eggshow this weekend? I thought it
      was just eggs, but I heard today it is only a very modest display of eggs in
      a much larger show..So, I am curious..I was thinking of going.
      love
      dotl
    • dotl
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2000
        Thanks Maureen.. sounds like a busy show.. I just might go in and say hi ..
        Carmel came to visit yesterday and brought some of the stained glass windows yu had printed off from Jim's printables.. they are great!!! What printer do you have? the colours in those windows are superb!!!
        love
        dotl..
        PS we both went to Wales in August and visited with Sandra Wools.. Hilarious girl..and lovely daughters..that was the second time I had been to Cardiff to see her.I told her it was her turn to come here next!!)
      • Maureen Williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2000
          Hi Dot

          Here's the info on the Qld Show.

          Brisbane 2000
          Decorated Eggs, Dolls, Bears & Miniatures Show
          at Brisbane City Hall - Sherwood Room.

          All door money goes to Camp Quality

          Sunday 29th October, 9 am - 4 pm
          Admission Adults $4
          Concession $2
          Children under 14 Free

          Parking available in King George Car Park at $5 per day

          3 Raffles
          1 Decorated Egg
          1 Doll
          1 Bear

          (Don't worry about going in these - I've already bought the winning tickets! LOL)

          Peoples choice award for best display - prize 1 decorated egg
          Lucky door prize is a decorated egg.

          Make a weekend of it - Women's Weekly Craft Show Saturday
                                            Brisbane 2000                       Sunday.

          Contact Anne Bovey on 3272 1747 or Adele Fulljames on 3395 1782

          Cheers
          Maureen

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 28, 2000
            Hi Dot

            >Carmel came to visit yesterday and brought some of the stained glass windows you >had printed off from Jim's printables.. they are great!!! What printer do you have? the >colours in those windows are superb!!!

            I have a Canon BJC 7000 which is what I used for the JETS magazine. It's probably a bit over the top for most people. The new Canon printers that are coming out now all seem to do the photo printing that mine does and are a lot less bulky (and much cheaper!)

            Yes Sandra is a wag! We had a great time when we stayed with her and the girls last year.

            Cheers
            Maureen