Beautiful Acrylic Egg Stands

  • eggcitment
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2002
      Looking for something more in a egg stand? Check out these egg
      stands. Come in four colors, Ivory, MysticBlue, Smoke & Ebony. 2
      different styles, radius & taper. 2 sizes, small for pheasent up to
      goose & Large for Emu up to ostrich.

      http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/eggcitment/eggstands.html
    • eggcitment
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2002
        Hi all!

        I now have for sale Beatiful Acrylic Egg Stands. $5.00 for small
        (fits pheasent to goose) and $7.00 for large (fits Rhea, Emu &